Your e-reputation, a differentiating factor for your brand
Through articles, exchanges, reviews and rumours, your audience shapes a common opinion about your brand. Uncontrolled, this opinion could negatively influence your image, thus your e-reputation.
- Audit your presence on Internet to assess your positioning on the web
- Following of the information flow on Internet about you to manage your image
- Reporting on your digital identity state and the progress of your e-reputation
- Advice on brand monitoring and content management on Internet
- Identifying sources of bad-buzz and assessing the degree of impact
- Identification of priority actions to lessen the consequences of the crisis
- Ongoing guidance during and after the crisis to align the digital urgent actions to your goals
- Implementation of preventive measures and a regenerating strategy for your online reputation
- Technical audit of Google results and sensing of negative content
- Ability to implement relevant and value added content
- Defining the future Google page by choosing and preparing the positive results to display
- Building of the Digital Fortress ™ and preventive monitoring of your Google page
of consumers say positive reviews make them trust a business more.
of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
of consumers conduct online research before making a decision
For FORCINET, managing your online reputation means:
Monitor: browse the web to find out what people say about you and ensure continuous digital monitoring to track the sources of information about you.
Analyze: measure your presence and your commitment on the web and evaluate the impact of information on your reputation.
Identify: identify your strengths and weaknesses on the web and the opportunities available to manage your online reputation.
Structure: define your digital strategy, plan for future web activities and implement the tools required to build your digital identity.
Interact: answer the feedback of your online community composed of prospects, customers, partners, influencers, …
Reap: harvest the gains of a healthy return on your investment and reputation on the Internet.
” It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently. “